Highlights & Lowlights
Excellent method for self-expression and effective fashion accessory.
Hair design with highlights and lowlights
- Would you like to slow down the onslaught of grey hair?
- Interested in exploring a new hair trend without a long-term commitment?
- Do you work in the arts or a high fashion environment?
- Have you ever considered a peak-a-boo streak to celebrate a new milestone?
Zebedee’z can open up a whole new world for you in terms of hair design with the use of highlights and lowlights.
Camouflaging grey hair is an art in and of itself. For the woman who hates grey and has very colour resistant, fast-growing hair, highlights and lowlights can be the most effective solution. If you can’t abide grey roots, highlights and lowlights can help you to transition from 80% grey for example to just 30%, which reduces the problem of roots while maintaining a very natural look.
More Benefits of Highlights and Lowlights:
- Lowlights can cause hair to look thicker.
- Some seniors like a little perk of colour in amongst the “arctic blond”.
- Excellent method for self-expression and effective fashion accessory.
- Offers great versatility with no long term obligation.
We invite you to visit the Testimonials page of this website – word-of-mouth is our best customer. Stop by anytime for a free consultation. We are approachable and willing to take the time you need in order to feel comfortable.
Call us at 403 507 4949 or contact us for further information.